Add：No. 100 Jingzhou Road, Yanzhou District, Jining City, Shandong Province
SHANDONG AOLIDE ENGINEERING EQUIPMENT CO., LTD.
Let you fully understand the laser leveling equipment
The laser leveling machine can be said to be an indispensable operation equipment in the construction of floor concrete. Its appearance and use not only solves the problems of floor hollowing, shelling and cracking, but also effectively reduces the construction cost of the floor. Therefore, it has been widely promoted and used. In order to better improve the utilization rate of the laser leveling machine, Xiaobian specially compiled some small knowledge about the use of the equipment. Interested friends may wish to have a brief understanding together. I believe that you will have some use for your future use. help.
What is a laser leveler?
Laser leveling machine definition: A laser-guided device for leveling and leveling fresh concrete. Definition of laser leveling: a concrete construction method for paving and leveling newly poured concrete using a laser leveling machine.
Features of the laser leveler:
1. The vertical and horizontal slopes are all automatically controlled by the computer to control the hydraulic system, ensuring the precise control and implementation of the slope of the floor.
2. The design of the top surface of the floor is automatically controlled by laser and computer, and adjusted in real time to ensure accurate leveling. The test proves that the leveling of the laser leveling is at least 3-5 times higher than that of the traditional construction method.
3. The laser emitters are arranged independently. The floor construction can be paved in a large area and can guarantee the consistency of the ground elevation. The elevation is not controlled by the template, and there is no cumulative error. Compared with the traditional method, the floor construction can be greatly reduced. The seams also reduce the amount of post-maintenance maintenance and the use of the formwork.
4. The workmanship has been greatly improved. The test proves that the floor work can be completed and the daily workload can be about 4 000 m2. With the traditional method, the vibration beam floor leveling can complete the work volume of about 900 m2 per day.
5. The laser leveling head is composed of four parts: scraper, cloth spiral, vibrator and flat beam. During the construction, multiple processes are integrated together and completed by the machine at one time, which improves work efficiency and saves labor.
6. The vibration frequency of the vibrator is 3,000 times/min, which can be applied to dry hard concrete, steel fiber concrete and large aggregate concrete.
7. According to the performance of the equipment, the laser leveling machine is equipped with auxiliary equipment such as sanding machine, spreading machine, soft cutting machine and fast straight edge machine.