Add：No. 100 Jingzhou Road, Yanzhou District, Jining City, Shandong Province
SHANDONG AOLIDE ENGINEERING EQUIPMENT CO., LTD.
Review the main technical features and construction technical requirements of laser levelers
With the rapid development of the construction industry, the traditional concrete construction technology and technical methods can no longer meet the more requirements of the industry. In order to better guarantee the use of concrete floors, advanced construction equipment based on laser leveling machines can be transported. Born and gradually replaced the traditional construction mode, it has become the "new darling" of today's construction industry. In order to let everyone have a clearer understanding of the laser leveling equipment, the author will now take a brief look at the main technical features and construction technical requirements of the equipment, I hope everyone will be interested.
Significant technical features of the laser leveler:
1. The principle of leveling of precision laser leveling machine is realized by precision laser technology, closed-loop control technology and highly precise hydraulic system winding under the automatic control of electro-bacteria, which is different from other floor construction processes. More prominent features.
2. The principle of the leveling of the precision laser leveling machine is to rely on the hydraulically driven leveling head to cooperate with the laser system and the computer control system to complete the leveling work while automatically leveling. The leveling head is equipped with an integrated design of the scraper, agitating screw, vibrator and leveling beam, which combines all the leveling work in one operation.
3. The laser emitters used to control the ground level are independently arranged so that the floor markings are not controlled by the stencil and there is no cumulative error.
4. The equipment is four-wheel drive, four-wheel steering, and the movement is very convenient.
5. The top can be rotated 360 degrees, and it can be used freely in complex venues.
Technical specifications and requirements for laser levelers:
Concrete: It should be produced by commercial concrete mixing plant; concrete specification: C25~C30 concrete, 28 days strength is not less than 25Mpa; water cement ratio: no more than 0.46, no water should be added freely during feeding; cement: not less than 32.5 Ordinary Portland cement; Aggregate: Well graded aggregate. The coarse aggregate is made of broken granite or pebbles, and the larger particle size is no more than 25mm. The fine aggregate is made of clean river sand, and the fineness modulus is 2.4~2.7; the concrete mix ratio: the cement dosage is not less than 350Kg/m3. In order to avoid surface quality problems, the sanding rate should be controlled between 30% and 40%; concrete slump: 14±2cm, larger 16cm; setting time: initial setting time is about 3 hours; other requirements: to avoid floor For random cracks, the cutting shirring time should be carried out as early as possible (within 24 to 48 hours).
Dowel bar: Dowel bar material: diameter and length according to design (if the design is not specified, it is recommended to use diameter 30m), length of 400mn smooth steel, one per 300mm; dowel bar installation: half wrong In the concrete, the other half of the surface is buttered to allow free sliding.
Template: In order to avoid excessive deviation of the surface elevation at the seam, steel formwork (channel steel) should be used.
Let you fully understand the laser leveling equipment